Easements, Right of Ways & Access Roads

If an easement, right of way, or access road has more than 150 vehicle trips per day, then the owner or operator is responsible for stabilizing the roadway and controlling dust.

For more information, consult the Unpaved Roads Brochure or Rule 310.01 § 302.10, or call 602-506-6010.

Page reviewed 29 March 2019