Temporary Use Permit

A Temporary Use Permit is required for any of the following:
  • Temporary housing during construction of a dwelling
  • Temporary events
  • Non-residential use of a mobile home
  • Temporary caretaker's quarters
  • Underage occupancy within the Senior Citizen Overlay Zoning District
  • Temporary construction office/yard complex
  • Temporary model home sales complex
  • Temporary seasonal sales
  • Other temporary uses as determined by the zoning inspector
Procedures for a Temporary Use Permit are provided in Section 1302 of the Maricopa County Zoning Ordinance (link provided below).