Interactive Parcel Maps
Welcome to Maricopa County Planning and Development Department's Geographic Information Systems (GIS) homepage. This site was created to help you more quickly and easily locate the various services, data, ordinances, and maps developed and administered by the Department and other partner agencies.
Maricopa County Resources
- The Permit Viewer Tool allows you to explore building, zoning and code violation cases in unincorporated Maricopa County.
- PlanNet Opens in New Window has been developed to provide easy access to the information and maps associated with the zoning, annexations, floodplain and other delineations within Maricopa County.
- Maricopa County GIS Maps and Services - interactive maps from a variety of county GIS sources.
- Assessor - parcel information and mapping
- Flood Control District Maps & Services Opens a New Window. - Geographic information system technology used at the Flood Control District.
State of Arizona Resources
- State Land Department (ALRIS) Opens in New Window - Provides geographic information system information for public agencies in the state.
- Arizona Geographic Information Council Opens a New Window. - AGIC promotes the use of GIS and related technologies to address problems, develop plans, and manage the nature, economic and infrastructure resources of the state.
- Department of Water Resources Opens a New Window. - Index wells monitor data and specific hydrologic factors statewide.
Industry and National Resources
- ESRI designs and develops the world's leading geographic information system (GIS) technology.
- Urban and Regional Information Systems Associated (URISA) is a non-profit professional and education association that promotes the effective and ethnical use of spatial information.
For additional information, call 602-506-3301 or email Planning and Development.