Posted on: October 5, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Oct. 5
Get the latest information on case counts, COVID-19 relief efforts, antibody testing survey completion, what to do if you have COVID-19, isolation housing, flu vaccinations, school COVID-19 outbreaks, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The October 5, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- County Expands COVID-19 Relief Efforts
- Mask Mandate Remains in Effect in Maricopa County
- Key Message: I Have COVID-19. Should I Go To The Hospital?
- Isolation Housing
- Stay Healthy And See Your Healthcare Provider
- Have You Scheduled Your Flu Vaccination?
- How Many COVID-19 Cases Have Been Linked To Outbreaks At K-12 Schools?
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources