Posted on: January 14, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 14
Get the latest information on COVID-19 case rates in Maricopa County, vaccine appointment scheduling and availability, what to do if you test positive, school resources, free COVID-19 testing, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 14, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Number of Vaccine Doses Given at County Sites
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- Key Message: When Will More Vaccination Appointments Become Available?
- Update On Vaccinations For Adults 65-74
- Appointment Availability Update
- Nearly One In Four COVID-19 Tests In Maricopa County Are Positive
- Vaccine Appointment Scheduling
- Do You Have COVID-19 Symptoms?
- If You Test Positive For COVID-19
- School Questions And Resources
- Free COVID-19 Tests and Flu Shots
- Trusted Sources