Posted on: March 29, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: March 29
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases reported in Maricopa County, vaccine doses given at County sites, COVID-19 testing, actions you can take, variant strains and the vaccine, COVID-19 response, vaccination opportunities, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
March 29, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- 547,165 COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Given at County POD Sites
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- The Pandemic Isn’t Over
- Do The Current COVID-19 Vaccines Work On The New Variant Strains Circulating?
- COVID-19 Response At A Glance
- Vaccination Opportunities This Week
- Vaccination Event Alerts
- Trusted Sources