Posted on: April 1, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: April 1
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases reported in Maricopa County, vaccine efforts, school dashboard updates, answers to vaccine questions, how to schedule an appointment, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
April 1, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- 551,203 COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Given at County POD Sites
- SchoolDashboard Updated Today
- How Will My Body React To The COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Is It Safe For Me To Get A COVID-19 Vaccine If I Would Like to Have A Baby One Day?
- Can A COVID-19 Vaccine Make Me Sick With
- How Much Will It Cost to Get A COVID-19 Vaccine?
- How Can I Get A Vaccination Appointment?
- Trusted Sources