Am I in a floodplain?

If the property is located in the Unincorporated Areas of Maricopa County, you can call the Flood Control District’s Floodplain Division at 602-506-2419 and ask for floodplain determination. Prior to calling make sure you have the Tax Assessor Number. You may also check the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Flood Insurance Maps

Flood Insurance Maps.

Show All Answers

1. Am I in a floodplain?
2. Do I need a site inspection?
3. Do I need an engineer to prepare my plans?
4. How do I get drainage clearance?
5. How do I report a violation of the drainage regulations?
6. How far away from the wash does my house need to be?
7. What needs to be shown on the site plans?
8. When do I call for a final inspection?
9. When do I call for a stem inspection?